18 janv. 2011

modele lettre motivation anglais master degree

Dear M. Jones,



I am applying for Londo University's master's degree program in social work. My research into social work graduate programs confirms all of the great things I've heard about your program, and I am eager to be considered for admission.



I have one semester left at Leeds University, where I will graduate with a bachelor's degree in social science, a course of study that leaves me well-prepared for the challenges of your program.



Enclosed please find my resume and statement of purpose, along with all required admissions materials. Please expect the prompt delivery of my transcripts directly from Leeds University. I will also soon forward two letters of recommendation.



Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached via cell phone at (555) 555-1212.



Sincerely,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire